Ductless Repair and Installation Services in New Orleans, Metairie, Marrero, Gretna, LA & Surrounding Areas
If you’re looking for an efficient way to cool your home, look no further than our ductless air conditioning systems from Express Heating & Air Conditioning. This energy-saving solution is a great way to add more cooling power to your space.
How Ductless Air Conditioning Works
A ductless AC system uses one exterior air conditioning unit and one or more wall-mounted indoor units to keep your home cool. These are connected via a small three-inch hole in the wall. Since cool air is delivered directly to the home through each unit on the wall, there’s no need for ductwork. This eliminates the air loss that’s common with any type of ducted system.
Ductless systems use a variable speed air compressor to deliver extreme adjustability and comfort. Ductless installations can replace a central air conditioner in some homes. Ductless AC installation may also provide supplemental cooling that simply allows you to use your powerhouse central air conditioner less often.
Is Ductless AC Right for My Home?
Nearly any home can benefit from the energy savings available with a ductless AC system. However, there are a few situations that are especially well-suited to this upgrade. You may be in the perfect situation to install a ductless air conditioner if:
- You’re already considering a new AC system because your current air conditioner is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- You’re adding air conditioning to a particular part of the home that doesn’t have ductwork, such as a sunroom, refinished basement, or garage.
- You need air conditioning in a historic home that doesn’t have any ductwork in place, and you want to preserve the look of the space.
The Benefits of Ductless AC
A ductless air conditioner does come with a notable installation cost. Still, there are many benefits to this type of system that can outweigh the expense of the initial installation. A ductless air conditioner can radically change the way you cool your home. With this system, you’ll enjoy benefits such as:
- Zoned cooling using multiple units throughout the home that you can adjust individually.
- Improved energy efficiency as you eliminate air loss through ductwork.
- Improved indoor air quality, as there are no ducts to accumulate dirt, dust, and dander.
- Minimal maintenance with a smaller system.
- A space-saving option that doesn’t require the extensive use of ducts throughout the home.
- Quick and easy installation when compared to a ducted heating or cooling system.
Whether you need a ductless AC installation or ductless AC repair, the pros at Express Heating & Air Conditioning are ready to serve you. Contact us to schedule an appointment today.