AC Installation and Replacement Services in New Orleans, Metairie, Marrero, Gretna, LA & Surrounding Areas
A new air AC installation can offer a wealth of benefits, including enhanced comfort, quieter operation, a greener home, and lower utility bills. If you’re thinking about upgrading to a new air conditioner, our team at Express Heating & Air Conditioning can help you find and install the perfect fit for all your needs.
Do I Need a Repair or a New AC Replacement?
Most air conditioners will last for 15 to 20 years. This is especially true if you invest in annual maintenance to keep your system in good condition. If your air conditioner is under 15 years old, most problems can be solved with a repair. Our technicians are mindful of your budget and work hard to help your AC system lasts as long as possible. However, you may want a new installation if:
- You’re having an increasing number of repair needs with climbing costs.
- You have an older system, and the current repair would offset much of the price of a new air conditioner.
- You’re unhappy with the comfort and energy efficiency that your current air conditioner offers, even after a tune-up.
How to Choose a New AC System
Express Heating & Air Conditioning is a proud Daikin Elite dealer with a wide range of cooling systems for you to choose from. There’s a lot to consider when you’re in the market for a new AC replacement, but we can help you navigate your options carefully. Some things to consider as you shop are:
- Energy efficiency: Compare SEER ratings. Systems with a higher rating will deliver better efficiency and lower utility bills.
- Comfort capabilities: Air conditioners operate with single-speed, dual-speed, or variable speed compressors. The more speeds you have, the better your system will respond to small adjustments.
- Noise: Air conditioners have a decibel rating that’s typically between 50 and 80. The lower the number, the quieter the system will operate.
Our Air Conditioning Installation Process
Our technicians at Express Heating & Air Conditioning work closely with you to make sure you’re getting the right air conditioner for your needs. We begin by sizing your home. A cooling system that’s either too large or too small will result in higher energy bills, more repair needs, less comfort, and a shorter lifespan for the installation. We make sure you get the size just right.
Our technicians will also help you assess your budget, energy efficiency goals and comfort needs. We offer a 12-year labor warranty on air conditioning equipment and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our service area includes Arabi, Boutte, Chalmette, Gretna, Harvey, Kenner, Luling, Marrero, Metairie, New Orleans, Westwego, LA and the surrounding areas.